Financial Manager you are responsible for creating financial reports, direct
investments, and maintaining the organisation’s key accounting records and
creating plans and strategies for the long-term financial benefit of the NSE. Your day-to-day
activities include financial planning to determine how to pay off liabilities
and grow the business, reviewing financial documents to ensure tax-compliance
and collaboration with other departments to achieve monetary goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Prepare business activity
reports, financial statements, and forecasts
• Make sure financial legal requirements are met
• Develop financial reporting systems
• Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial
reports and business processes
• Aid management in financial decisions
• Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
• Reporting to management and stakeholders and providing advice
how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
• Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
• Supervising and assisting finance team
• Collaborate with accounting team to support various accounting
projects and activities on a daily basis.
• Provide assistance to prepare financial statements according to
• Prepare financial status and analysis reports for Board of
• Ensure financial team follows the institutions policies and
• Assist in account payable and receivable activities.
• Prepare the financial system for the external annual audit.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
· Time management
· Numerate and analytical
· A genuine passion for accounting
· Accountable and reliable
· High level of integrity and
· Deadline focused
· Ability to work in high pressure
environment with minimal supervision
· Good command of written and spoken
· Communicator & motivator with
ability to communicate across all levels.
· Knowledge of Buildsmart advantageous
qualification of a B.COM or part-time other accounting qualification.
status would be a distinct advantage
Qualified SAIPA Accountant